Freshly squeezed seabuckthorn puree, made from berries grown without pesticide or chemicals, with no added preservatives – not from concentrate.
Why feed Seabuckthorn?
- A Source of Micronutrients & Omegas 3,6,7 & 9
- Powerful Flavonoids, Carotenoids & Antioxidants
- Contains Vitamins A, B, C, D, E & K
- Nutritionally Supports Optimum Skin, Joint & Gastrointestinal Health
- A Readily Absorbed and Digested Supplement
Thunderbrook Equestrian seabuckthorn puree is the only pure seabuckthorn product for horses in the UK that has been grown without the use of pesticides and contains no preservatives or additives.
Seabuckthorn puree with oil
Crude Protein 0.6%, Crude Fibre 0.5%, Ash 0.2%, Vitamin C 985.1 MG/kg
60ml per day for a large horse, half this rate for a small pony.
In time, you may find that a maintenance rate (half the RDA) is sufficient for long-term use.
Add to regular hard feed, preferably split between two meals each day.