Please call to order
The perfect low-calorie, high-fibre maintenance feed for leisure horses and ponies. Hi-Fi Lite is approved by The Laminitis Trust.
- Ideal for overweight horses and ponies
- Low in sugar and starch, Hi-Fi Lite is suitable for horses and ponies prone to lamintis
- Hi-Fi Lite provides 7.5MJ/kg Digestible Energy, perfect for horses and ponies in light work or at rest
- High-quality soft oat straw is blended with nutrient rich alfalfa
- Hi-Fi Lite can be used as a low-calorie total or partial hay replacer
How To Get The Most Out Of Feeding With Dengie Hi-Fi Lite
Hi-Fi LITE is ideal as the sole bucket feed for horses and ponies that are overweight and prone to laminitis. It can be fed alongside a broad-spectrum supplement or a feed balancer to provide a balanced diet. Where additional condition is needed, or for those horses with a higher energy requirement, Dengie Alfa-Beet or Alfa-A Lite can be added.
Hi-Fi Lite can also be fed as a hay replacer. Naturally lower in sugar than hay, Hi-Fi Lite can be fed on a weight for weight basis as a low sugar alternative to hay or haylage.
Hi-Fi Lite is a short ‘chop’ that takes as long to chew as the equivalent weight of hay or haylage, helping to keep horses occupied and satisfied. For horses on restricted grazing, Hi-Fi Lite is ideal as it delivers sufficient fibre to maintain gut function.
The alfalfa in Hi-Fi Lite is dried at a very high temperature which reduces mould. Extraction processes help to reduce the dust content to promote respiratory health.
Cereal straw, alfalfa, molasses, mould inhibitor
The visual appearance of the actual product may vary due to environmental conditions during growth and time of harvest.