Please call to order
- A low energy mix to support horses on box rest and in pre training.
- Lower in starch than traditional mixes to encourage calm behaviour and controlled performance.
- Includes a blend of steam cooked barley, maize and peas alongside sources of highly digestible fibre and rapeseed oil.
- High in vitamin E, the most important antioxidant to support the immune system and muscle health.
- Includes chelated zinc, copper and manganese for maximum absorption.
- Contains a high level of added vitamin C for respiratory support.
- With added live yeast to support hindgut health and optimum digestion.
HDF® Lay Off Mix
- Flaked barley
- Grass nuts
- Flaked maize
- Flaked peas
- Sunflower extract
- Calcium carbonate
- Rice bran
- Soya hulls (GM)
- Vitamin E
- Vitamin & mineral premix
- Di calcium phosphate
- Vitamin C
- Rapeseed oil
- Live yeast
Please note that we may occasionally make small adjustments to our formulations. Please contact Care-Line for specific advice, especially in relation to allergies.